This is the final outcome of the Eat Up project and I am quite satisfied with it. I tried to wear it but unfortunately it is to hard (flexible before adding plaster on which allowed me to fit in) and I nearly break the shoe. I did not consider well enough to make the shoe bigger in order to put my foot in. When sharing the photos of the shoe on the internet with my friends, many of them commented and asked me what that is and found the shape scary. I don't know wether this means I have achieved what I want as to create an imposing manner for the shoe.
If I have another chance to make the shoe again with more time, I will change the material that allows me to wear and stand for my weight (maybe wood for the heel). Also, to make the shoe bigger so that I will not break it when trying to wear it.